expandable airsoft Index du Forum
expandable airsoft
Forum de notre association d'airsoft de courrieres

expandable airsoft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Ios Sdk Like A Page ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    expandable airsoft Index du Forum -> expandable airsoft -> PARLOIR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ysandermo

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Ios Sdk Like A Page Répondre en citant

Facebook Ios Sdk Like A Page
> DOWNLOAD

This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook login not working iOS 10 Level 1 (0 points) trquoccuong Aug 1, 2016 9:10 PM (in response to Dvelopin) I have same issue problem in IOS 10 so FBSDK cant use SecItemUpdate to update keychain This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook login not working iOS 10 Level 1 (0 points) vishaal Sep 6, 2016 8:31 AM (in response to Dvelopin) Was anyone able to resolve this issue? This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook login not working iOS 10 Level 1 (0 points) Dvelopin Sep 6, 2016 8:33 AM (in response to vishaal) WIth iOS 10 beta 8 and the latest Facebook SDK it appears this issue has been resolved. shareimprove this answer answered Jul 19 '11 at 4:48 C Abernathy 5,36311526 add a comment up vote 7 down vote As other answers say, it is not possible to 'like' pages via the Graph API. Facebook SDK for iOS. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. When I tap "Open" I get pushed back to my app and it continues as usual.So perhaps something with URL scheme's not working properly from webviews within an app and iOS 10? This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook login not working iOS 10 Level 1 (0 points) mkitaigo Jun 29, 2016 6:51 AM (in response to Dvelopin) Same for mecallback for this method is never calledfbLoginManager.logIn(withReadPermissions: ["publicprofile", "email", "userfriends"], from: self) { (result, error) -> Void in the following message appears in logs:-canOpenURL: failed for URL: "fbauth2:/" - error: "The operation couldnt be completed. This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook login not working iOS 10 Level 1 (0 points) roycuriosity Sep 9, 2016 1:33 PM (in response to Dvelopin) We Solved it!! Our issue was some third party plugins trying to auto integrate into our app delegate. See the LICENSE file. Yes, the Facebook page is public. It ocures on both iOS 9 and iOS 10 when built with XCode 8. Thanks in advance. But if you will run your application on device with installed Facebook app you will not see this error. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . asked 6 years, 10 months ago viewed 9,317 times active 6 years ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 6 Android How to like a post with facebook 3.0 sdk 0 android facebook page like 0 Can we use Facebook PHP SDK to make current user like a facebook page Related 9Posting photos to Facebook fan page with iOS SDK1Facebook OpenGraph - Liking a URL on website leads to Liking the App instead of the Facebook Fan page2Facebook Graph-API Like a Page with Auth Token0Can I “like” a page with Facebook Graph API?96How to link a Facebook app with an existing fan page-2Adding facebook like button to Android app to redirect to a facebook fan page0Post a note to facebook fan page wall1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0unlike facebook page api0facebook fan page wall post via php Hot Network Questions Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? How to link 2 list workflows together? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Include element in RTF Text Field Thermochemistry - zero heat energy Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Research about search vs navigation What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Speed of two trains travelling side by side Can a 5'2" woman fit into a double bass' hard case? Compare two numbers given as strings What should I have my players read before our first session ever? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? How can I expand a quoted variable to nothing if it's empty? Reversing conditional distribution Who first used the word "Simplex"? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? Reasons to buy house in cash more hot questions question feed default . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Is it possible to “Like” a “fan page” using the Facebook SDK? Ask Question up vote 9 down vote favorite 2 I am trying to let users "like" a Facebook fan page from within an Android app. Is the fan page publicly available? I have similar logic in Python that works just fine for liking pages, unless the page is not public, in which case I get a permission error. By enabling Facebook integrations, including through this SDK, you can share information with Facebook, including information about peoples use of your app. FEATURES. TRY IT OUT. However the issue is not related to a specific iOS version. By default it seems it's adding its own view controller on top of the app's view controller.Setting "FirebaseAppDelegateProxyEnabled" to "NO" in the -Info.plist solved the problem. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Then now with the GM making sure the FBSDK is on the latest version, and with these key values in there, it is working fine again for me. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account?iOS SDKLocal BusinessUnofficial Page. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. I thought I installed the SDK wrong but everything I changed, followed a-z, nothing changed. This on Swift 3.0, Facebook Swift SDK on XCode8 works with IOS10. In sum, a Page doesn't have a /likes Connection, but it has a /likes Field, reason why we can get the number of likes of a given page, but we cannot like a page. And it is helpful to know "liking" a page is possible from a third-party application. return SDKApplicationDelegate.shared.application(application, didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: launchOptions)}func application( app: UIApplication, open url: URL, options: [UIApplicationOpenURLOptionsKey : Any] = [:]) -> Bool{ return SDKApplicationDelegate.shared.application(app, open: url, options: options)}After those changes everything started working. These integrations also enable us and our partners to serve ads on and off Facebook. This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook login not working iOS 10 Level 1 (0 points) mscherzer Oct 8, 2016 9:23 PM (in response to 4ks) Not sure if this is related, I hit a similar issue where the facebook login page would show and after authentication I was stranded at a blnak white page. Please report bugs or issues to You can also join the Facebook Developers Group on Facebook ( or ask questions on Stack Overflow ( LICENSE. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. My solution is: func application( application: UIApplication, open url: URL, options: [UIApplicationOpenURLOptionsKey : Any]) -> Bool { FBSDKApplicationDelegate.sharedInstance().application(application, open: url, sourceApplication: options[UIApplicationOpenURLOptionsKey.sourceApplication] as! String, annotation: options [UIApplicationOpenURLOptionsKey.annotation] return true }I am returning true because I am implementing few social medias. This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook login not working iOS 10 Level 1 (0 points) dev.hoha Sep 17, 2016 10:23 PM (in response to Dvelopin) In my situation the completion handler is never called FBSDKLoginManager logInWithReadPermissions: fromViewController: handler: so in debuging, i put the breakpoint in "FBSDKLoginManager.m" at "logInWithBehavior:(FBSDKLoginBehavior)loginBehavior" and findout that weakSelf getting nil and not be able to call "logInWithBehavior: serverConfiguration: serverConfigurationLoadError:" - (void)logInWithBehavior:(FBSDKLoginBehavior)loginBehavior { weak typeof(self) weakSelf = self; [FBSDKServerConfigurationManager loadServerConfigurationWithCompletionBlock:^(FBSDKServerConfiguration *serverConfiguration, NSError *loadError) { [weakSelf logInWithBehavior:loginBehavior serverConfiguration:serverConfiguration serverConfigurationLoadError:loadError]; }]; } Solution:In my case, I change FBSDKLoginManager variable as property rather than using as function variable. Facebook login not working iOS 10 21025Views 25 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2017 12:01 PM by ivanfrommoscow Level 1 (0 points) Dvelopin Jun 27, 2016 4:00 PM Good Day All,I am having an issue with an app and logging in with Facebook.My app uses this method: FBSDKLoginManager logInWithReadPermissions: fromViewController: handler: The web view comes up, shows the app as already authorized, I tap OK the webview reloads but then nothing happens, it stays on a blank page, and the delegate isn't called to process the login.Does anybody have a workaround for this?I am already on the latest Facebook iOS SDK, 4.13.1, there are no updates, and I can't find anything online.Is anyone else having this issue? Tags: none (add) facebook loginContent tagged with facebook login This content has been marked as final. You may limit your sharing of information with us by updating the Insights control in the developer tool [ If you use a Facebook integration, including to share information with us, you agree and confirm that you have provided appropriate and sufficiently prominent notice to and obtained the appropriate consent from your users regarding such collection, use, and disclosure (including, at a minimum, through your privacy policy). Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. I am able to successfully "like" objects such as wall comments using code like this, mFacebook = new Facebook(APPID); SessionStore.restore(mFacebook, this); mAsyncRunner = new AsyncFacebookRunner(mFacebook); Bundle parameters = new Bundle(); mAsyncRunner.request(COMMENTID + "/likes", parameters, "POST", new MyRequestListener(), ""); However, if I put in a page id rather than a comment id, I get this error message in the Facebook response, Response: {"error":{"type":"OAuthException","message":"(#200) App does not have permission to make this call"}} I am obtaining both the "publishstream" and "offlineaccess" publishing permissions at login, and they are given to the Facebook object with SessionStore.restore() 5a02188284
descargar chat de facebook para telefonofree hacking facebook password no downloadrapper with most facebook likesdownload facebook app for nokia x201facebook hack errorfacebook chat free download for nokia c3 01radio formula facebookfacebook chat list left sideprograma para hackear facebook para windows 7banners for facebook in spanish

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    expandable airsoft Index du Forum -> expandable airsoft -> PARLOIR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'